Kids and ketoers will go crazy over these chewy low-carb, high-fat brownies. Whether you need a quick pick-me-up or a healthy party dessert, this recipe is for you. If you’re curious why our keto brownies outperform other brownie recipes out there, that’s because of these 2 secret ingredients: Keto Chocolate Roasted Almonds and Keto Bar – Chocolate Coconut
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Serves: 16 brownies
- 4oz. Keto Chocolate Roasted Almonds
- 4oz. butter
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup powdered erythritol
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2oz. Keto Bar – Chocolate Coconut
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Raspberries, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line an 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper. Let the sides stick out a bit for easy removal.
- 2Chop the Keto Chocolate and place into a microwave-safe bowl.
- 3Add butter and melt in a microwave for 1 minute in 30-second bursts. Stir until smooth.
- 4Beat the eggs with erythritol in a bowl.
- 5Fold in the chocolate.
- 6Fold in all the dry ingredients and stir until smooth and turned into a rich batter.
- 7Spread the batter over the baking dish.
- 8Bake the brownies for 15 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven and place aside to cool.
- 10To make the topping, chop the Keto Bar and place into a microwave-safe bowl.
- 11Add coconut butter and microwave for 30 seconds.
- 12Remove and stir. Microwave for another 30 seconds if needed.
- 13Fold in the heavy cream and stir until smooth.
- 14Pour the topping over the brownies. Let the topping set.
- 15Cut and serve topped with fresh raspberries.