Delicious butter cookies with Rudolph’s face on them is the cutest cookie you can bake this holiday season. And since these take only around half an hour to prepare, they’re the perfect last-minute dessert when you’re short of time. Feel free to double or triple the ingredients if you’re having a large crowd over.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Serves: 12 cookies
- 2 tbsp softened butter
- 1oz. softened cream cheese
- ¼ cup powdered erythritol
- 1 small egg white
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups superfine almond flour
- Food color, for decoration
- 1Preheat oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with baking paper.
- 2In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, softened butter, and sweetener.
- 3Beat in the egg white and vanilla.
- 4Fold in almond flour and stir to combine.
- 5Shape the mixture into balls and arrange onto cookie sheet, leaving 2-inches space between. Press each ball to flatten.
- 6Bake the cookies for 14-15 minutes.
- 7Cool on a wire rack before decorating.
- 8To decorate, draw eyes, reindeer horns and red nose.
Tips & Tricks
If you prefer not to use food coloring, use sugar-free melted chocolate instead. Melt chocolate over a double broiler or in the microwave making sure the chocolate doesn’t burn. Add the melted chocolate to a piping bag and draw Rudolph’s face as you normally would. Let the glazing cool before serving.