Quick, easy and peanut buttery is the way this keto cookie crumbles. Made with just 6 ingredients in under 30 minutes, this recipe has “go-to dessert” and “grab-and-go snack” written all over it. Sweet, salty, crispy, and chewy—they’re everything you want in a peanut butter cookie with the added bonus of being keto-friendly and gluten-free.
for 14 cookies
- 2 cups almond flour(250 g)
- 6 tablespoons keto friendly powdered sugar substitute
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup natural salted crunchy peanut butter(240 g)
- ½ cup unsalted butter(115 g), melted
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (180ºC) and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, powdered sugar substitute, egg, salt, peanut butter, and melted butter until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop the dough into 14 balls using a ¼ cup ice cream scoop and place on the prepared baking sheets. Flatten the cookies by crossing 2 forks on top and pressing down slightly.
- Bake the cookies for 10–12 minutes, turning the baking sheet halfway, until fragrant and slightly golden. Remove the cookies from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- The cookies will keep in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days.